Wedding Ticker

Saturday, October 22, 2005

| Ebay |

you see, the problem after finding a stable job comes excessive spending on nonsensical stuff. stuff that i dun need, stuff that i simply want.

but before i carry on, i want to apologise to my dearest fiance.

baby, i'm sorrie about that post last night. i just needed an outlet to ease my emotions, it was hard for me to contain. i hope you understand that opening this blog, i intent to keep it until the day we grow old, so we can look back and laugh at the things we did, that happened, and all that made us love each other more.
you weren't all that bad. you've been good to me, and i could never have asked for anyone else, apart from you, to be the one in my life.
besides, if i were to open a blog and not write things that happen, then this blog would be like most others where people just boast and show off the things they do and all that, you know what i mean?
please forgive me. *kneeling, pulling my ear and begging for forgiveness

ok, now i can carry on.

wanna know what i've been busy with the last couple of days? i was into auctioning @ ebay. i've mentioned briefly in my previous post, but now, i'm going a lil further.

honestly, they do have a WIDE and HUGE variety of stuff, branded, non-branded, designer, non-designer. you name it, they have it. but the real problem with them i guess, is their sub-company, PayPal. its easy, its fast, its also furiously dangerous.

no. of times i almost got cheated: 2x
no. of emails i'd sent to harrass PayPal to get my money back: 30

yet despite of these all, i just couldn't stop trying to win the bid!
(like what was wrong with me??)

no. of bids i'd won: 4
no. of items on its way: none

you see what i mean? after you've made payment, they might not send the items to you after all. or perchance, they send the wrong items, or not like the ones they claimed on ebay, then the hussle of returning and getting a refund and blah blah blah, just gets on your nerves.

in short, i'd learn my lesson. and now i'll just keep my fingers, toes, hands and legs crossed that i'll receive the items soon, and then it'll be the last you'll see of me ever on ebay shopping. EVER.

we're heading out to jalan kayu for supper in approximately 20 minutes.

No comments: