Wedding Ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2005

| Not Good |

today is thursday. was trying to start packing my luggage, but i caught sight of the little dress i'd bought for the dinner and dance, supposedly for this saturday. it looked so cute, i couldn't resist, so i tried it on. i guess i wouldn't get a chance to wear it there even though it was bought specially for that event.

regrets? yah a few. though i was happy to get outta there, i had some regrets too. like the love and doting i'd received, and whenever i made a mistake, they'd look at me with loving eyes telling me "its ok, don't do it again". oh how i miss them! why didn't i stay on to fight? i didn't because it wasn't in my nature. i didn't because my threshold level for that particular someone had reached maximum. i just couldn't stay on anymore. how can it be that i'm totally heartless? how can it be that i totally have no more feelings for that place and for most of the people there? impossible.

and turns out that i might not be able to go clubbing tomorrow because i'll be the "only girl" there with a bunch of guys?! that's what my dear said. i'm not exactly thrilled about it, but i guess if he won't let me, i can't go. *shrugz*

things don't seem to be going well. i'm getting all upset and teary and i dunno why. sometimes i just wanna run far far away from this place and never come back. can i?

No comments: