Wedding Ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2005

| i just wanna rant! |

i'm depressed. driving didn't go well today, forgot to mention just now, got screamed at a couple of times. i know it was partly my fault for stoning, but he didn't have to get so pissed at me. *argh*

and look at the time, i'm blogging AGAIn for the umpteenth time! get a grip girl! there's something wrong with me, definitely something wrong with me. my mood swings are way too much for me to handle, and my hormones are supposed to be stabilised? i'm going to aussie in a couple more days time but i'm not exactly delirious. well i was, but i dunno why i'm not anymore. oh just let me rant. that's what this blog is for, for me to rant, rant, rant!

reality is cruel.
life is unfair.
what else?

"you're as good as your last bet"

No comments: