Wedding Ticker

Monday, July 04, 2005

| Freedom of Speech |

where is freedom of speech? there's no liberty anymore, there's no discretion anymore. everything seems to be controlled, everything seems to be watched.

[insert name] mentioned that the purpose of a blog means everyone has a right to read what i pen, and to search the web for that matter. i agree. but what if i dun welcome certain people? or should i say, if people would be offended after reading, then what's the point of bookmarking my blog? another way of putting it would be, blogging entitles people to judge me. being the ever sinful-natured humans are, whatever i write, my feelings, emotions etc would be judged and used against me assuming i get myself into a very precarious and delicate situation. wouldn't be very fair to me isn't it?

therefore i've concluded. if people are gonna take my honesty and turn it against as my weakness, so be it. ethically it'll be wrong. but if that's what it takes for you to get rid of me and/or perhaps put me down, you are so wrong. i'm telling you now, that will never happen. i'll make sure it doesn't happen, i'm alot stronger than you think. you'll be surprised.

in short, blogging on this web space of mine is my prerogative! period.

No comments: