Wedding Ticker

Monday, March 07, 2005

| Disappointed |

it's amazing how shallow humans can be sometimes? after 2 days of happiness, i was greeted with a series of accusations the moment i was about to do my routine blogging. i'm hurt, and a friendship is lost. there is no reason why i should harp on it even when the odds are against me. i refuse to salvage the friendship, i refuse to save my reputation, there is simply no point. those who know me, would know when faced with adversity, my only choice is silence.
and just for your information, there are other people in my office, i have colleagues who also read blogs. i won't point fingers and say that who did what, just be very careful when making assumptions. i may have casually discussed your problems, relationships etc with them, and even if they really did make those anonymous' comments, its really up to them yah? you can never really have control over people's mouths or thoughts.
although i must say, i honestly would have prefered a more direct and upfront approach rather than slashing my reputation before getting your facts right. preach what you practice, or you lose integrity. period.

No comments: