Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

| Retail Therapy |

last weekend was the last one i had with my sister before she flew back to aussie last night. and just before she left, we had retail therapy at Mango because we were trying to get their privilege card. *lolz* at least we got it. *winkz*
had my own shopping spree at Victoria's Secret yesterday in a bid to cure my depression. well, on a better note, as least one of the items i ordered was a red cardigan?
got my diamond earrings just the other day when i was out with biscuit. though not very pricey, still my vanity has depleted my resources. *pouts* i'm waiting for payday now, when is the end of the month coming???
------------------

between Constantine and A Very Long Engagement, dear chose the former of course. nevertheless, i'm bend on watching the latter, which i've heard is pretty good. Although i thought Constantine was a rather nonsensical movie, it had relatively novel ideas with regards to the Bible and of Christianity, refreshing i must say.

----------------
oh i did another collage for my boy using some old and new pictures which i found on his blog, because i dun have much of his self-portrait. i thought this looks better. *hee*

nicer right?

No comments: