Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

| His Poems to Me |

"I want to make you smile,
whenever you're sad.
Wash your room window,
when its lunar new year.
All I want to do,
is grow old with you.

I'll write you a sweet poem,
when i'm outfield training,
Plan a great makan session when i book out.
Oh it can be so nice,
growing old with you.

I'll hug you when i see you,
get your soft pillow when you stay at my place,
ring you when i miss you,
i've even stopped CS for a year or so.

So let me do everything when you watch fiery thunderbolt,
put you to sleep by trying not to snore..
Oh i could be the man who'd grow old with you.
I wanna grow old with you..."
~Daniel LTZ 23/2/2005 12:47PM
this sms came in just this afternoon. he wrote a similar one some time back, and in case you didn't know, this poem goes with Adam Sandler's I Wanna Grow Old With You.

"On the fallen leaves, branches and roots where i laid,
i glanced up above to see the night black sky.
And in that sky there were a million stars.
I said to myself, "What a lovely sight!"
And in this instance i thought of you,
and how i wish you were here with me.
I miss you baby, i really do.
The stars remind me of lovely you.
And i'm glad its 4 more days to be with you."
~Daniel LTZ 16/1/2005 11:37AM
he wrote this poem while he was out on his 4-day outfield trip, where he was confined for a weekend. many of his bunk-mates even copied it in hope of winning the girl of their dreams, and those who already had girlfriends, this message was sent to them too! *lolz* boys will always be boys.

"A promise of marriage i make to you.
To wed with you and live with you.
May our engagement be filled with
love, happiness and trust.
Always will i love you baby. :)"
~Daniel LTZ 22/11/2004 10:43AM
the day after our engagement, his reassurance gave me warmth and it just further confirmed my destiny with him.

"I LOVE YOU!
This statement expresses the true feelings of
Tezhong, NRIC S82***99G.
These feelings can be reflected in Tezhong's organs,
namely heart and brain.
If you find any discrepancies in this statement anytime,
please notify your nearest Tezhong.
Otherwise, we will consider this statement as correct. :P"
~Daniel LTZ 20/11/2004 5:02PM
the evening before my 21st birthday party started. he's really creative huh? and so cute!

"To Wylyn Chia
>>> This communication is meant only for the addressee
named above and contain information which is confidential
and or legally privileged.
If you are not the named addressee, this communication
has been sent to you in error.
Unauthorised dissemination, distribution, copying or reliance
on this communication is prohibited and may attract criminal penalities.
>>>Message>>>I love you baby! :-D hee hee!"
~Daniel LTZ 27/7/2004 9:52AM
he wrote this during one of those days where he had excessive brain juice running i guess. its really something huh???

No comments: