Wedding Ticker

Friday, September 10, 2004

New template

as you can see *proudly announcing*, my new template is up! *yay* and i'm pleased about it because it was the brains of yours truly that managed to unravel the mystery behind reading scripts (what did i tell you about my hidden talent?). but there are parts which i am still trying to figure out on my own, and obviously some parts where i still wanna make changes too, so maybe i should hang a "site under construction" sign somewhere huh? i'll think about that and get back to you later.

let's see, what shall i post today...*thinking hard*...ah, got it! today's post shall be about my lunch which i can still feel it in my tummy (ahem, this means indigestion lah!).
i had japanese food today, which my generous boss treated, and a medium Yami yogurt peach flavour, also under their charge. *yum yum* so fortunate right? boy, at the rate i'm going, i'll probably be shocking everyone, especially my boyfriend after he gets in and out from his 3 weeks of BMT. not that he will ditch me just because i'm fat, but he'll be utterly appalled? i shall draw up an extensive dieting plan as soon as i get off my blog, and hopefully nice people like my bosses and my parents will refrain from tempting me. gotta shed some inches around my tummy, people, i need some motivation!!!

No comments: