Wedding Ticker

Saturday, September 11, 2004

my cravings satisfied

well guess what? i've had my cravings statisfied last night. oh please, don't even go there! my chilli crab cravings lah (what were you thinking? wipe that dirty look off your face now!) i've had this crazy cravings for yummy chilli crabs about a week ago (because its about that time of the month, so i'm pms-ing?) and its been forever that my sweet dear has been trying to arrange an outing for me. but he doesn't have to go through all those trouble anymore because i finally got what i wanted last night! *truimphant yay* if you have been reading my posts, you would have noticed that my lunch for yesterday was sponsored, and let me tell you now again, that i was sponsored for dinner last night as well! all on the house, courtesy of my very generous bosses! kudos to you guys! (in case any of them are reading this nonsense which i have an extremely strong feeling about considering the fact that philip, my boss kept leaning over and asking as if a curious little boy "what are you doing? what are you doing?")

anyway we went to No Signboard, the one at the Oasis. pretty classy on the outside, by the river and all, but kinda off on the interior. haha! but the crab was big, no let me re-phrase, it was HUGE! the pincer alone was almost the size of 2 full-length sotongs, amazing right? that was how big the crab was. *still in utter amazement* okok, i'm digressing.
and after dinner at no signboard, we crossed over the bridge to this pub-like place called the Cosy Bay. by the river again, this place has an approximately 5 storey high tower with seats by each level.pretty good ambience. oh and most importantly, they sell food as well!!!(yah i'm a pig, i know)

anyway, the night finally ended when i managed to hail a cab just outside the oasis and i was happy to be alone, on my way home, or else my dear would have been real unhappy (he already was but just that i went overboard and made him worry) baby, i'm sorrie, i won't do it again, i promise. *kneeling down and pulling my ears* i love you! *muack*

No comments: