Wedding Ticker

Sunday, May 12, 2013

| Losing... |

It's been awhile since I faced death. Maybe I had almost forgotten the feeling of losing something or someone close.

The past one week had been an extremely trying one. Putting others' needs before myself and my unborn baby's made me realise how selfish and self-centered I may have been previously. This was indeed a wake-up call. And now I am mourning the lost of my 21-week old nephew that could have been..would have been...

This tradegy is beyond words..I only remember having to constantly muster up supernatural strength in order to be there for my sister and brother-in-law whom happen to be new believers. I had hoped for a miracle with all my heart, I trusted in the Lord's favor upon this couple; after all, He did bless them with a holy seed after 4 long years on Christmas Day.

Guess The Lord in his infinite wisdom had better plans for them. That maybe someday He would give them a better gift for He is good and His mercies endures forever.

"But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

No comments: