Wedding Ticker

Friday, February 11, 2011

| Tension |

its friday and I'm barely on my way to work now, and so it means that I'll be pretty late. regardless, am extremely pleased with the way technology has advanced - I can now blog while on the go!

I realise that in my earlier post, I had written on the impending "appraisal" I was due to have with my boss that fateful Monday. it did happen, just that it wasn't like what I expected. for me, it was a less-than-5mins kinda thing whereas he took about an hour with the other staff. reason for the difference? i still have my doubts.

I guess this is what I'm really trying to say:

never mind about the fact that you added new and heavier job scope to my current portfolio WITHOUT any pay increment;
never mind about the fact that I am a darn GRADUATE and still I'm not within the market rate in terms of salary;
never mind about the fact that I do whatever tasks I'm given to the best of my ability, including those jobs that no graduate in the right mind would wanna do and most of the time without complaining, even though I do make careless mistakes sometimes;

but now that I'm asking for the company to reimburse my mobile bills because my number is now given out to almost every international party whom I will probably be expecting calls from (and which I already had the other night), and still he wants to deny me!?

unbelievable.

so today he wants to speak with me regarding this matter and my hunch? he won't allow it.

I had already previously refrained myself from confronting him regarding the increased workload and no pay increment, but today I may just spill it all out.

Father, please help me control myself and continue to submit to the authority Yoi have placed over me later in that talk. I pray for wisdom to know how to rebut him and at the same time, for Your will to be done - whether I should stick on in this job or move on, in Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments: