Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

| Surprise Surprise! |

Property of PrincessWylyn
♥ surprise!

in a short span of 2 months, i'd been so blessed to have received more surprises than i could actually bargain for at any one point of time in my life.

the fiancé, i must say, is getting better at planting surprises for me! *beams*

although the trip to Bali wasn't a surprise in itself, everything else that came along that 3D2N was - the photography that was experiential, and most importantly, the proposal in Bali *blushes*.

i mean seriously, what are the chances that i or anyone for that matter, would have the honour of being flown to an exotic island, be waited upon like a princess every step of the way, and then be swept away with a marraige proposal by the only guy i ever loved in my life?

answer: zero.

call the fiancé a hopeless romantic, but he sure did win me over effortlessly.

and even when he was away on a business trip in Shanghai, he bought Tiffany & Co's signature pendant (above pic) just before he left and hid it somewhere in my room, giving me extremely vague clues to work with.

haha but it was his entertainment for me. he had hoped that lil treasure hunt would take my mind off missing him but i have to say, that was an uphill task especially after close to a decade of constantly seeing him, i'll never get used to not seeing/hearing from him for more than a day.

only thing i don't understand is: how on earth did he manage to hide stuff so quietly in my room?

No comments: