Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

| BALI - The Proposal |

Our Lil Secret

albeit 9.5 years together,
my heart unknowingly skipped a beat when he got down on one knee.

admist the Balinese night sky litted with the stars and the moon,
and frogs, cats and insects nearby serenading us,
dipped in our warm private pool - only him and me,
he looked at me with such tenderness,
one hand on my face and said "baby, baby";
i melted.

my heart thumped harder and louder,
i wonder if he could hear.
my face was flushed with redness,
at that time i only wanted to hide in his embrace.

and then he professed his love,
spontaneous, unscripted, unrehearsed.
"i love you so much" and
"i want to spend the rest of my life with you and God",
"will you be my wife?"

no fancy photograpers, no help from anyone,
just him and his down-to-earth sincerity -
the same reason why i first fell for him.

and just like that, i said yes.

there was no room for rejection;
he staged a perfectly romantic ambience;
it was simply overwhelming.

he did it; he made me fall in love with him all over again.
and though i am still a lil girl in many ways,
i promise to work hard to be his missus.

no longer a princess,
now i want to be the Queen of his heart.


Property of PrincessWylyn

No comments: