Wedding Ticker

Monday, September 13, 2010

| NO? |

i don't feel like getting married anymore.

not that we had any concrete plans too anyway, but i just don't feel like it any time soon.

the big hoo-haa about weddings had always deterred me from wanting to get married, and even more so now with half the world i know getting hitched soon! i'm happy for them but i look at my own life and wonder, will i ever be mature enough to want to sit down with the fiancé to plan for the biggest event of our lives?

everyone has advised me or us to start reading wedding forums but i am so not a forum person. it gives me a headache. i think i'd prefer blogs. any wedding blogs to recommend anyone?

whatever the case is, i don't wanna get married anymore. can we stay this way forever?

i think i'm falling sick again; maybe that's why i'm feeling so tired about my blogshop and totally off for marriage. my head's been heavy since the time i woke up and i'd been feeling hot-cold-hot-cold, donning and taking off my jackets, sneezing and no appetite. damn, i CANNOT FALL SICK AGAIN! *screams*

anyway, some eye-candy for our 13th collection tonight:

Property of PrincessWylyn

♥ this blue denim polka dot frock really matches my wedges and my red rattan bag huh? hee ;p

Property of PrincessWylyn
♥ managed to find another supplier with the same exact piece execpt with a pinkier hue of pink and navy blue

Property of PrincessWylyn
♥ mad loves my picnic basket to bits! and she also wants to have this topshop-inspired frock heh ;p

No comments: