Wedding Ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

| Airport |

just some randoms before i fly off to macau tonight. the flight is delayed till dunno-when and i reckon from now till they announce the time, we'd be really free. so the boyfriend and i are standing here, with a glass panel in front of me to see the person standing opposite me (usually an ang moh), using the free internet access in the customs area to do a bit of research for our trip and for me - to waste my time away.

this was suppose to be my graduation trip to aussie if not for the swine flu. i had everything planned out, just waiting for the opportune moment and wa-la, the swine flu just had to hit that particular part of aussie so badly that my parents had to practically beg me not to go. what else could i have done? *sigh*

and i just realise i have about 2.5 minutes more to complete this post before i am auto-logged out. WTH?! fine, i'll go now.

No comments: