Wedding Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

| Maintenance |

i'm finding it harder these days to pen a decent entry due to my very hectic life. for info, i am still in the midst of rushing my recently extended ASSignment. yes i'm also aware of how much pictures i'm oweing - my incomplete HK pics, my birthday pics, Christmas (even though it wasn't many), D&D, TP Marketing meet-up, and of course my Taiwan pictures.

HOWEVER, i've been experimenting with fake lashes these days. so here's a a couple of pics for you to check out my very pretty lashes though i must say, these are high "maintenance" (pun intended). hee ;p

Property of PrincessWylyn
::the boyfriend says i look like a doll *blush::

Property of PrincessWylyn
::do i still look like a doll? *winkz::

Property of PrincessWylyn

"Stop looking at my lashes! Of course they're real."

No comments: