Wedding Ticker

Sunday, April 15, 2007

| Again... |

just when i thought i was free to slow down and take my time in life for a lil while, i was greeted with the realisation after class today that my second ASSignment is due next monday.

well done.

the sound of ASSignment just irks me now.

that day when i was finally done with all 3 ASSignments due on the same day, i hid my lappie away!!! because i now associate my lappie with the horrendous experience of rushing ASSignments.

sometimes i just feel so tired. i feel like i've aged so much over the last couple of months. we haven't had a decent break since we started school last july. when this semester ends, we are so gonna take a short vacation somewhere to R&R. oh which reminds me, my batam pics are still not up yet. you see what i mean?

No comments: