Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

| Counting my Blessings... |

1) for my new computer @ the office though it still cannot read my flash drive for dunno-what reasons
2) for SO much work that i'm suddenly thrown at - it means that my boss think i'm capable enough
3) for only being late twice in the month of february
4) for the big sista's final departure to aussie - it means when she returns this july, it'll be for good
5) for the results of summer semester which we just got back: one high distinction and one credit

the results were totally unexpected, honest.

i got a mere pass for both my first assignments and i didn't think i would get anywhere near an overall pass. and whilst doing my second assignments, i felt so ill typing and researching and staying up late in the nights that i felt nauseous everytime i switched on my lappie - literally.

6) and my hairy friend who lent his support in every lil paw possible. his company was what cheered me on, without his company in the late nights where he sleeps, dreams and has nightmares, i dun think i would ever make it this far - my lil pup

7) lastly, the Man up there and the two men on earth; my Abba Father, the father and the boyfriend.

i love you guys!

No comments: