Wedding Ticker

Sunday, January 14, 2007

| Studies |

should have known better that being in one of the group of eight universities meant a certain degree of standard. should have known better that the guy meant it when he said "the univerisity's standards will not be compromised" during our orientation.

now i truly understand and am beginning to wonder if my choice of university was a mistake.

after all, juggling work and studies meant lesser time for research and sadly, research forms the bulk of our assignment preparation.

just got back one of the two assignments handed up earlier, and the results sucked.

and right now, despite the low morale, i have to find ways to motivate myself in order to finish up the final assignments before deadline in the next 10 days.

i'm sssssooooo extremely tired.

3500 words + 3000 words = 7500 words.

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Phillipians 4:13

Father give me strength.

No comments: