Wedding Ticker

Monday, October 09, 2006

| My Daddy |

to the man i owe the most: my daddy

he's always there when you need someone

a helping hand in times of distress
a shoulder to cry on in times of weariness
a listening ear to any rantings
a big heart always ready to forgive
patient especially to me
you are my gift from God above

behind the fierce front you always had since the day i was your lil girl,
is this gentle man just wanting to be a part of us.

now i understand everything you did, was to make us stronger.
you taught us well,
and we will always bear your advices and teachings in mind.

always there to make sure everything goes right,
what would i ever do without you?

all you've ever wanted was for us to be happy,
all you've ever done was to give us the best,
and you did it.

you've worked so hard for us all,
in all of my being, i will also provide the best for you and mommy.

sure you may have made mistakes in your life,
but who hasn't?

thank you for still being around.

if given a choice, i would still want you to be my daddy.

i love you daddy!

No comments: