Wedding Ticker

Monday, October 16, 2006

| Haze |

the haze is bad. i have trouble breathing, sleeping and even driving.

maybe i should self-declare a holiday soon. muahahahaha!! - juz kidding

exam is coming, doing past exam papers, it ain't easy.

enrolled for another two subjects in summer sem, and for the entire year in 2007.

will be starting a fortnight after our paper ends in november.

ah, such is the hectic life of a student cum a young working adult.

thank God my boss has been very understanding, he's been a real blessing to me.

all these for a good cause, for a better life, better future, and better prospects.

and my uncontrollable spending is back again.

bought up my mango membership,
bought up my shu uemura membership,
bought up fancl stuff and so easily qualified as their member,
bought alot of other redundant stuff,
went for the Isetan private sale in september,
i do not even want to start counting my total expenditure for the month,
man, i am officially broke...

i need to stop, i need to curb it, i need to stop going to shopping malls!!!

study, hit the books, revise and melt in law......

No comments: