Wedding Ticker

Monday, September 18, 2006

| Wrath |

the evil one just tried talking to me, pretending to be under the instruction of my boss. oh just leave me alone you disgusting piece of goo.

my presence here have incurred the wrath of countless people, they can't stand the sight of me, and guess what? i can't them either. the feeling's mutual.

spreading rumours. getting everyone to hate me. that's so passe and so primary school. how low-down can you get?

i am so persecuted here at work, how long can i survive?

well like what pat says, its survival of the fittest.

all because of one coupon. bad service is bad service.

i've decided, when i leave this place say in another 24-28 months' time, i will publicly announce my company's name and tell the world how lousy the service is despite it being a multi-national corporation.

as far as i'm concerned, this company has failed in its CRM so miserably, even its internal staff can't wait to slam it down.

always remember, 1 unhappy customer tells 16 other customers who will in turn, tell 16 others and then that's it for your business. chances of revival??? none. its gonna cost you loads of money to change this perception error. its gonna cost so much money, they'd be wise not to offend anyone in the future.

its a cold day. oh and its lunch time already.

No comments: