Wedding Ticker

Monday, September 04, 2006

| Randoms |

am suddenly so sick of life, i need a break.

ASSignment's due in less than 10 days, time seemed to have flown past the last couple of months. before we know it, exams round the corner.

oh, have i mentioned that exam schedule's gonna be out on sept 11?

work keeps piling up day after day, even i'm so tired of meeting neverending deadlines. everytime my inbox flashes a new mail from my boss, its more work.

then i fell ill.

and am on mc today.

in the midst of very heavy cigarette smell, loud talking and whining, and loud tv sound in the boyfriend's house, and myself illegally tapping on someone else's router, i'm trying to finish up the final question to my ASSignment.

dude, whoever you are, thank you for allowing me access to your unsecured network.

No comments: