Wedding Ticker

Thursday, September 07, 2006

| Damn |

i must blog now or i swear i'd die this very minute.

its the boyfriend's ORD dinner tonight with his entire battalion or however big this whole dinner thing is.

i'd been happy for him going for this dinner despite the fact he's still got a whole portion of his assignment undone and if you still remember, deadline's next wed.

but no, he went mad and starting raving.

HULLO, my silence does not mean i'm pissed.

i've been in a trance-like mode the last couple of days, had been stressing/thinking/worrying about my assignment and how i'm definitely gonna be "scoring" when the results get back to me.

because unlike you, i have to work in the day, and i have so much work to do nowadays, i can't even surf the net. its only when my boss goes out for a meeting, then i'd be free to do some work of my own.

plus your thunderous snoring last night killed the majority of my sleep! i even slapped you a couple of times but you'd just stopped for a lil while and come right back in full force!!!

can i help it that i'm so stoned today?

everyone in my office commented how tired and how sick i looked today. did you see how i looked today except in the morning when you were running for the bus with me?

i'm this close to loosing my voice.

you brought this unhappiness on yourself. NOT me. too bad if you dun get to enjoy your dinner tonight. i really don't care anymore.

your words were mean. should have heard yourself just now. rude, vulgar, uncouth, unruly, man i HATE you!!!

No comments: