Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

| Law |

tort - damage, injury, or a wrongful act done willfully, negligently, or in circumstances involving strict liability, but not involving breach of contract, for which a civil suit can be brought

this word has been coming up alot lately, in fact, ever since we started on our first subject, Business Law two weeks ago.

to be honest, i haven't got the slightest clue as to what is going on and the best part is: ASSignment's out. three questions, due on sept 13 (coincidentally our 5 year 4 months anniversary), 2,500 words.

so i've got approximately a month's time to cough out that amount of law. the number doesn't scare me, i've written alot more crap than that before, but read: its crap and not law, not thesis, not theoretics. which is part of the reason why i'm sitting here typing frantically, hoping to find some light at the end of the tunnel and wriggle my way out, especially since i've just been through the university's database not too long ago, and realised there's LOADS of reading to be done!!! therefore this give me reason enough to start freaking out now!!!!!!!

*screams

i'm SO lost. can anyone help me?

in addition to my freak-outs, my lecturer is this indian guy with a strong native accent, whom i so cannot understand. by the time i'm done deciphering his first sentence, i miss the next and so on.

how can i not worry??? how can i not freak out???

PLUS, what the orientation lecturer said keeps playing in my head: "The (Monash) University's standard will not be compromised".

*screams even louder

i shall try my best to remain calm until i go for my second lesson at the end of this week, and hopefully i'll see the light.

pray for me pple.

No comments: