Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

| Mentality |

person 1: hi wylyn! long time no see, go where?
me (with obvious change in voice) : on MC
person 1: for 2 days?
me: *nodding head
person 1: dun bluff lah
me: yah yah, i'm actually not sick, i begged the doc to gimme 2 days mc
person 1: really ar?
me: *major eyeroll and walks away

person 2: so long never see you, on leave ar?
me: no, on MC
person 2: oh issit?
me: oh i bluff one. i actually begged the doc to gimme 2 days mc
person 2: HUH?! *in shock
me: *major major eyeroll and walks away

what is wrong with all these pple? i dun get it. they have such strange mentality thinking i delibrately skipped work or something. i'm sick and dying, HULLO which part of my body language tells you i'm bubbly and healthy?!

and i have this auntie who gets upset whenever i'm on leave or on MC and i dun inform her. HULLO, you're not my boss! the way we work here, i'm accountable only to my boss, and if he's not around, the sickening goldfish. you're not even in my "List of People to Inform During Absence From Work". i could be nice and let you know, but why should i when you dun even bother letting me know of your whereabouts? and honestly i dun care either if you dun come or not. its really none of my business, my work does not evolve you.

crazy.

then everytime gimme attitude, what is there to be angry about?

respect you say? my ASS.

No comments: