Wedding Ticker

Thursday, June 15, 2006

| DVC - Book |

currently at chapter 45 of the DaVinci Code, i still have 60 chapters more and an epilogue before i finish the 592 593 pages thick book.

i haven't had the time like i had for Memoirs of a Geisha, (i finished that in 5 days whilst working), except for today - my boss is on MC. just 2 days ago, i was on MC, and now its his turn. i feel bad. could it be my virus? because technically, i'm still recuperating and virus then are the most active.

that aside.

had borrowed the DVC from a friend who has a wide collection of books. its been in my possession for close to 2 weeks and i'm nowhere near half. what a shame. and now this friend has left for nepal for some mission work, i'm gonna force myself to finish this book within the 10 days that he'll be away, and return it when he comes back.

in this way, it will not look bad on me.

so slow.

No comments: