Wedding Ticker

Thursday, May 04, 2006

| Ring |

early in the morning and i feel like blogging.

i lost misplaced my ring. couldn't find it anywhere. in my haste to get to work on time, i only managed to search both toilets and my table. i remembered i took it out the same time i took
out my watch last night after i got back from dinner with the family. but it wasn't anywhere near the watch!

the boyfriend was mean. well of course, since its not his ring, and i had disturbed him early in the morning. argh!

where could it be? its so lost!!!

ok and something freaking just happened to my com, its just shut down by itself!!! what good timing!

when i get back today, i will turn the whole house upside-down until i find it and put it where its suppose to be - my finger.

for now, i'll just be busy doing some nonsense stuff to pass the day. i'm so bored, and my ring is so lost, i feel so grumpy, oh just let me rant.

No comments: