Wedding Ticker

Monday, April 10, 2006

| Experience |

was mad-rushing this korean drama serial last weekend that dear's mom borrowed from her sister - Little Bride. its so hilarious and every episode just so want to make you watch more! highly recommeded!

ok, that aside.

sadly, that was how we spent our weekend, except for the lil time out @ TM for dinner.

and i just have to blog this down.

i started driving on the roads liao! hee =p on singapore roads! not my first time and technically speaking i shouldn't be so over-excited about it but the fact that i got my license and i've started driving my parents around is a big thing to me! its the very least i could do after all their loving and patience.

my daddy was so pleased and so delighted that i got my license and is pretty impressed by the way i drive except of course he could tell how tensed i still feel. its a mental block he says which i can't help but agree.

well, if its any mental block, its starting to diminish as we speak and i'm getting more and more confident of myself. =)

even dear said i'm doing good and he treated me to my favourite sakae sushi! *yumz

i'm so thankful i have my daddy's car to drive on and that almost any time i want to use the car, i could. and i'm even more thankful i have my daddy to still guide me through experiencing the real thing on the roads.

and i also have to say this:

singapore drivers so Cannot Make It. they speed like hell and like nobody's business. its no wonder there are so many accidents around. *sigh

well but i'm different. i like happily cruising down the highway on the indicated speed limit. and if you're one of those drivers enjoying speeding on the roads and you happen to bump into me on the roads, do not even attempt to high beam me or horn me. i will drive even slower and piss the shit outta you. ha!

No comments: