Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

| Type |

just let me type.

its not here yet. its playing tricks on me. it keeps giving false alarm.

at least my back isn't aching anymore, though i know i should be resting my backbone every now and then. i'm getting old.

boring day.

have you ever worked in some place and you know you ain't very useful, and risk retrenchment say if there were to be in the next 3 years?

i do.

and the fact that i have nothing to do really isn't that helpful.

maybe i should just count the days while i'm still here, before i get fired.

*lolx

that ain't impossible.

my parents will be late, they're coming to get me. we're celebrating sis' birthday @ some restaurant in east coast park. haven't been there in centuries, seriously.

we used to frequent that area because school was just round the corner. i had 10 years of my education in the east coast area as a convent IJ girl.

ok, maybe i'm paranoid. but the last i saw, it seemed to be here, though i can't be positive.

*sigh

No comments: