Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

| Cool |

Cool - Gwen Stefani

It's hard to remember how it felt before
Now I found the love of my life
Passes things, get more comfortable
Everything is going right

And after all the obstacles
It's good to see you now with someone else
And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool
I know i'm cool

We used to think it was impossible
Now you call me by my new last name
Memories seem like so long ago
Time always kills the pain
Remember Harbor Boulevard

The dreaming days where the mess was made
Look how all the kids have grown,
oh We have changed but we're still the same
After all that we've been through
I know i'm cool
I know i'm cool
Yeah, I know i'm cool


And I'll be happy for you
If you can be happy for me
Circles and triangles
And now we're hanging out with your new girlfriend
So far from where we've been
I know i'm cool
I know i'm cool

C-cool, I know we're cool
I know i'm cool

never knew the lyrics to this song until i heard it on radio that day which prompted me to search for it. its even my mobile ringtone and i dun even know the meaning to the song!

anyway, its a sad song.

how do pple do that? fall in love, start on a relationship, stay on it for a couple of months or years, and then because of some minor thing that they refuse to work it out together, they break up. and then find someone new.

in any kinda relationship, it ain't easy. you need time and patience to build and nurture it so it becomes stronger over time and then it'll be tough when it stands against any tests or trials.

back to the song.
then in a few years down the road, they finally marry and then are happy or unhappy and then they meet their old love and they have thoughts like these.

what's the point? its over. nothing to reminisce. nothing to remember, and nothing to feel sad or happy about "oh you found someone new!".

i dunno lah. young pple nowadays. now i'm starting to feel old.

No comments: