Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

| Monotony |

slightly more than 20 minutes before knock-off time and my boss had already left for the day, which is why i'm here blogging away.

today was a pretty free day, also a slow one for me. i had to fight the zzz monster BIG time because every now and then i'd feel my bed calling out for me.

doesn't time fly? just a couple of days back and there was the big-hoo-haa about Christmas, shopping and partying, and now, its all quieten down. and in a couple more days time would be the end of 2005 where we'd usher in the new year 2006. and then before anything happens, before you've even have time to take a breather, CNY is on its way too. my, what a stressful time we have here.

i still wanna go clubbing, haven't had my fair share of dancing because the time i was at the Ministry was most unsatisfying.

that aside, i'm terribly looking forward for our lil getaway @ sentosa. you know sometimes i feel the monotony of life and how it all goes by a standard routine everyday. don't you feel the same? i wanna be free, wanna be where there are no boundaries, no limits.

okok, enough crap. while i still have time, i'm gonna try to do up the rest of my skin.

No comments: