Wedding Ticker

Thursday, December 08, 2005

| Fly |

sometimes i wish time can fly, so i wouldn't have to endure this pain.

done with all the reports i'm required to do, did a good job and pretty one at that, so am feeling a lil accomplished.

now is boredom.

and the pain of having to kill time.

then there's this poor guy who's been accused of being a loanshark, and its turned so ugly that i heard its become a police case. since then, my boss has been calling up a series of suspects and interrogated them.

*sigh

my only comment on this is that, looks can be deceiving. he may look the sort with all the mannerism, but he may not neccessarily be the culprit. what if some evil people are plotting against him? what if he's innocent? what if he's been framed?
there are so many what-ifs, and who knows how to answer all these what-ifs?
its not up to us, definitely.

i'm feeling so so low right down.

my vacation trip is officially off.

i'm not going anywhere without any guardian, my parents have made their stand loud and clear to me. its hard to accept, but i guess that's what happens when i'm the baby of the family, the lil one.

i'm feeling all so depressed right now,
can someone tell me how to live the rest of my days without my love?

No comments: