Wedding Ticker

Friday, December 30, 2005

| A Barbie |

people say i look like a Barbie Doll.
*laughz
do you think so? heh =p

anyway, its early new year for me because my boss left earlier this afternoon and is not coming back for the rest of the day, and he's gonna be on leave and will only return on thursday, while i, will be on leave on friday because its our lil getaway!!!

so exciting! its the first time we're gonna be at such a posh hotel (besides Conrad which is more business-formal kinda posh), hee i'm all excited!

oh and i woke up thinking about the last movie we watched, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. i think the movie was very brilliantly made and i really don't mind watching it again. *hints
and my favourite quote that Mr. Darcy said that just totally melted my heart when he said it to Elizabeth Bennet.

"If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject forever." - Mr. Darcy's second proposal to Elizabeth and this time round, things have changed and so have her answer.

so touching right? oh my!

and have i announced this movie to be MY best movie of 2005? it is.

*laughz

No comments: