Wedding Ticker

Saturday, October 29, 2005

| Updates |

promise, this will be a whole chuck of updates.

1. my auntie's condition seems to be getting worse. dad thinks she may not make it through chinese new year. its so sad. chemotherapy has made her lose all her hair, and i haven't had the courage to go visit her since news broke out about her cancer.
i'm not strong enough. seeing her may just make me burst into tears and i'm not about to let that happen.
Father have mercy on her, like how You showed mercy on my grandmama. though cancer is painful, knowing You are always near will give them courage to face whatever that may come.

2. my boy turned 23 yesterday, and fell sick also at the same time. as a result of that, we skipped clubbing tonight. not sucha big deal because we'll be heading down mambo this wed @ good old Zouk since thursday is PH.

3. swimming today was disrupted, not by the weather, but by this unsound boy who was in the pool that kept giving me weird looks and the vibes. he may have turned violent so after barely 6 laps, we left. dear was so pissed and so mad because he felt my safety was jeopardized, and also because he knew how rare i would have a craving to exercise. well at least my body ain't aching so bad anymore, and besides, i did go for an express pedicure, so that should be consolation enough. =)

4. this coming week is gonna be so happening because we get 2 PH in the same week! and dear and i are also planning an overnight camping cum bbq by the beach, under the stars. monday night through tuesday morning, its our first outdoor stay so we're pretty excited about it. pitching the tent and all, which by the way, had been sucha long time ago.

5. i realised its been a long long time since i last posted pictures on my blog (apart from the levi's fashion show thingy). we used to take pictures of any and everything but these few months had been so d-e-a-d that my blog has become so filled with words and no colors!!!

6. again, i would like to clarify that i do NOT love louis vuitton, nor do i like them. i merely just like their very cute mini speedy bag. its sssssoooooo adorable you know!!!

7. and after i receive my bags, i am SO gonna cancel my account with ebay and never do auctions again. promise promise promise.

did i miss out anything else? hmmm...i dun remember except that i know i'm suppose to blog about last week's sermon but i left my notes at home, i'm @ dear's house now. so i guess i'll blog it together with tomorrow's sermon.

oh and is my new blog skin nice? dear chose it for me. *hee

Property of PrincessWylyn
::for keepsake::

Property of PrincessWylyn
::i'm a lil gal!::

No comments: