Wedding Ticker

Friday, October 07, 2005

| Pissed |

i just have to blog this down even though my eyes can barely open, and every bit of my muscle and cell are breaking down and telling me i have to sleep if not they will degenerate.

there's this instructor of mine whom i absolutely detest. he's a skinny man who is seriously health-conscious and is freaking strict and fierce when it comes to driving. i honestly think he's got problems with female drivers coz he shouts at me, gets pissed at me, ignores me and sometimes even gives me attitude when i ignore him! what rubbish?!
first of all, its not like as if i had a choice in who i want my instructors to be, although i could but i dun see a point in spending an additional 8 bucks on that.
right, and i'm deferring again.
so i've been, unfortunately, getting him for the past couple of lessons and i tell you, sitting with him in the car just makes me ill. i totally have no mood whatsoever to drive. so i delibrately make the car jerk like nobody's business just to annoy him, and he'll be shouting like "clutch it! clutch it!". like come on, dun i know that? it was on purpose, STUPID!!! *laughz and i also mount the kerbs just so he'd get frustrated and go like "your turning is too wide". duh i know that! i just want to annoy every cell in your body so that you will automatically opt not to teach yours truly, ever again!

*argh

and last of all, he also never fails to make me feel lousy of myself. i know i ain't sucha fantastic driver, and perhaps i'm a lil slow when it comes to parallel parking, yeah by the way, i kinda suck big time at that, but i'm cool with the rest. honest.
all i need is some patience.

No comments: