Wedding Ticker

Monday, October 03, 2005

| Ages |

yes, its been a long time since i really blogged. haven't had the time since i started work at this new place. all is well and i thank God for the locality, the people and even the pay. i pray this will be my final stop before i embark on my degree come year 2007.

it ain't long and it ain't short, but i'm going and that's that. i've waited and wasted my time while i see my peers almost completing their own degree, i feel a sense of envy at times. but to each its own, no use rushing when the time isn't up.

oh and i've booked my driving test. finally. seemed like it was never gonna happen, and i'm rather amazed at myself for being this brave to do it when i said i was going to. guess i didn't wanna disapppoint my parents.
so it will be somewhere early next month, and if i'm lucky enough, i'll be driving before my birthday? we'll see.

alright, enough said. its monday blues.

No comments: