Wedding Ticker

Thursday, August 04, 2005

| Paranoia |

you've changed,
from a boy to a man.
you've changed,
from giving me attention to becoming aloof.
you've changed,
from number one to number two.
you've changed,
and please don't deny it.

am i fortune's fool?
------------------------------
how can you say as such? how can you say that i'm giving you less attention? i'm telling you now that you are still my number one. and besides i don't play with numbers. i have nothing for me as number two.

army is something i did not volunteer for. it is against my will to forgo my two years here. so while i am here, i am trying to do some good and learn new things. i have my own responsibility now, people look up to me. my 'change' is probably due to the lesser time i can keep you company. but it does not mean that i've changed. so please understand.


you said the reason for your change was because of the wrong i did.
i know i hurt you,i know i disappointed you.
but i thought we agreed to put the past behind when you took me back.

guilt, i can never erase it if you don't let it go.
there's only so much i can do.
can you guarantee you won't bring it up again?
at least i can guarantee i won't let you down again.
just like before, maybe its time we re-evaluate this relationship
and see if you are able to live with my mistake in the future.
or else, its best we end it now.
----------------------------------------------------
i can guarantee i wont bring this up again. do you think i enjoy this? but can u also promise me that you'll understand that i have my own responsibility here in camp? i need time here to myself, to my friends and to my men. i wont talk about those stupid and hurting things you have done. so can we put it behind us? as i have said, i dont want to live with the past, i want to learn from it and move on. so can we not harp over this and move on? i guarantee i will try not to bring it up again.

whatever the case, i know you are hurt. but can i reassure you nothing really much have changed except that i probably need more time in camp. so dont go imagining things. dont let imaginery thoughts cloud your mind. dont let it forsake our relationship.

lastly i just want to say, i still love you.
i love you yesterday. today. and tomorrow. and the coming of time..


*princess melts*
fine, so i was being paranoid, but its nice once in a while to receive love declaration from the one you love. *laughz*

No comments: