Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

| My Wishes |

looking at the changes around us, indeed we have grown.

but i still:

wish you were here with me.
wish you would pay more attention to me and my sore eyes.
wish you wouldn't be so into your blog.

you were just here in my house,
but i felt alone.
you were just here in my house,
but we felt distant.

something's always wrong.
you keep apologising, but what's the use?
you said you don't like me blogging about our problems,
but where else can i turn to?
this is MY online diary,
this is the only place i turn to,
this where i am entitled to MY freedom of speech.
you cannot stop me.

i would love to talk things out,
provided you would gimme some of your time.
i would love to talk things out,
provided its not on the phone.
i'm always on the phone with you,
i'm sick of that.
sometimes i just wish i could see you,
and talk to you face-to-face.

but we can't,
because of the army.

can't take leave,
can't attend c,
can't leave the country,
can't have a life.

*sighz

sometimes i just wish that...

No comments: