Wedding Ticker

Monday, August 22, 2005

| My First Times |

1. Spa @ Rustic Nirvana

my first time @ spa, and it was indeed an eye-opener.

maybe i'm a mountain tortoise or what, but i never knew you had to strip naked and it didn't occur to me to ask my mommy dearest. i was rather awkward when i was told to do so and especially since i was just given a disposal panty and shower cap to put on. seeing that the room was very dimly lighted, i thought "oh what the heck" and just stripped. there as i laid barenaked on the bed, the masseuse worked her hands through my body.
total relaxation i must say. she mentioned something of detoxification and weight loss through regular spa sessions. *hmmm

after close to 45 minutes of massage, she coated my body with this indonesian herbal thing called Jamu (i think) and wrapped me up in cellophane paper and brought me for sandstone therapy exclusive only to Rustic Nirvana and is a personal favourite of Zoe Tay. basically its a tub filled with treated sand mixed together with aromatherapy oils and i was required to lie in there while she covered the rest of my body with sand. i was literally buried in that tub of sand for 30 minutes. and during those 30 minutes, i felt my entire body burning because of the Jamu thing.

then finally, i was done.

and i had to bathe to get rid of the sandy stuff all over my body.

nice experience and i would definitely follow my mommy dearest for more spa sessions!

2. Clubbing @ Dbl O

also my first time @ dbl o though i've heard many comments about that place before.

my mood wasn't right, the people were off, i didn't feel like dancing and i thought it was a bad idea to club on saturday.

BUT it turned out otherwise, and i was pleasantly greeted by a nice mix of retro hits that my body found it hard not to sway with it. we danced a whole 3 and a half hours non-stop, where at the end of it, the crowd started dispersing, and i felt my legs were gonna break any minute, so we left the dance floor close to 3am.
thought supper would be a fine idea but dear's friends didn't seem to wanna go anywhere because all 5 guys were trying to hook up one miserable pathetic girl and i thought that was bad taste. well, whatever.

so dear and i left for home and cooked ourselves some nice maggi mee before we finally hit the sack at five in the morning. we only got up at one in the afternoon. haha but it was good fun.

and honestly, where were you thinking? am STILL holding the V-card up high and proud alright? *tsk

No comments: