Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

| LIFE is GOOD |

missed Bewitched on cable in the evening because i was out with my parents for dinner. *pouts

can't wait for my spa treatment @ rustic nirvana on friday. *hee

looking foward to my swim this saturday.

i desperately need a hair cut, its getting too long and getting on my nerves.

might wanna give the dentist a visit soon.

finally bought the Guess watch i've been eyeing on for the longest time.

at last, dear played in the rain with me last sunday. *hee

we went for dim sum buffet with dear's friends last week too. *yumz

i wanna do a nice pedicure soon too.

oh and we just had hot fudge sundae last night. *hmmm

i've been sleeping in and spending real quality time with my pup,

realised how much i've neglected him since i worked in that old company.

my appetite has been good, and my health has never been better.

whilst blogging, i'm actually waiting for Charmed to start.

ooo and i'm gonna have supper with parents again @ geylang later in the night. *lolx

ah, such is LIFE!

No comments: