Wedding Ticker

Monday, August 22, 2005

| Importance of Mobile |

as you can see, my title for today's post is on the importance of your mobile phone. even as the name suggests, it is a mobile phone, and you should and always carry it wherever you go. communication is the paramount reason of owning a mobile where contacting people has been made easy, anytime, anywhere.

YET there are just some people who simply fail to realise that and whom just makes my blood boil.

one very fine example is my dear fiance.

he has 2 mobile, one for army, and the other, for civilian life.
both mobile are Nokia phones.

1. instead of keeping his mobile by his side just in case his dear fiance may need him in the case of emergency, he keeps it in his bag.

his reason:

"i'm having table-bbq food with my friends, and my pants is too tight for my handphone to fit in. i'll check it at intervals."

BUT, what is the point of checking it at intervals in the event that (of course choy lah!) something does happen to me and that was my only chance of making my last phonecall to him?

2. he listens to his discman (with that stupid Gigi Leung's greatest hits in it) when he's on the go and therefore he cannot hear, and cannot feel the phone vibrate.

his argument:

"i'll check it at intervals (AGAIN!)."

BUT i made 7 calls and yet he only heard the last one when its the end of disc one where there was a momentary silence, if not, i can keep calling him until kingdom comes and he wouldn't have known until he reaches camp and gets settled down.

lesson to learn:
1. ALWAYS carry your mobile phone, wherever you go.
2. if you HAVE to listen to gigi leung's cd or you can't fall asleep, just make sure i dun get hold of it or i promise, i will break it into two.

my conclusion:

this guy oughta be SHOT even if he's my husband-to-be!

No comments: