Wedding Ticker

Sunday, July 31, 2005

| Re-evaluation |

perhaps its that time of the month again which is giving me depression right now, but i'd really like to pause for a moment and re-evaluate what i'd really want outta my life.

since i returned from brisbane till now, i'd been on the look-out for jobs, temps or perms. offers had been knocking on my door but there was none for me to even consider simply because they weren't my cup of tea. i'd given up jobs which were of interest to me before but aren't appealing anymore. there were those read-between-the-fine-lines details that i'd failed to see which gave me a horrible fright, and i'd vow never to consider those professions again.

i'm aware that i can truly take my time in searching for that one ideal purpose that we were all individually called to do, but sometimes its just the pressures of other contributing factors that hurries and frightens me. it isn't my loving fiance or my loving family, they have always been the most supportive people in my life. i suppose its myself giving myself pressure.

give myself a break gal, i'll be fine. =)

No comments: