Wedding Ticker

Friday, June 10, 2005

| Pre-Syndromes |

i absolutely hate this time of the month, especially when its the pre-syndromes. *sigh* simply kills me. my appetite gets uncontrollably bigger and bigger, and so will my tummy (but thank the Lord it flattens back after i am done with the week). i get terrible migraine where i feel like the sharpest thing ever driven into my head. i feel moody and i complain alot. i get extremely fiesty and fed up at the slightest notion. i crave for the weirdest food like super spicy tom yam soup, bbq stingray and sotong, and maybe chilli crab? *argh* i get occassional cramps here and there, my spine is achy and i feel lethargic everywhere in my body. what is wrong with me?! why can't it just bludder hell come and let me be done with it?
i have a friend's baby's full month party to attend tomorrow after work, and i dun really wanna go for some reasons i'd prefer to keep private. i'd like to go, but if i bleed tomorrow, i'm gonna be in such great pain that would just end my life. oh..i'm so groany and so moany and it's not like i can help it coz if i could, i would, really.

oh and did i mention how busy i've been the entire day? while some pple just sit there on their fat ass and msn, surf the net and chat all day long? its annoying and frustrating. i wish there were some stuff she could do, after all, she's suppose to be here helping me isn't it? well but guess what? she's NOT! and honestly, tell me what is she here for? to beautify the place? oh please dun make me laugh. *lolx* okok, now i'm mean and hurtful. i shall shut up here. *zlitch*

No comments: