Wedding Ticker

Friday, June 03, 2005

| Lost |

more than a week since i last blogged, oh how i miss pouring my soul out on the blogger screen.

figured i must be in a transient period of my life now, i'm beginning to ponder about lotsa stuff - work, future, friendships, family, and namely, love and relationship. i'm in a state of confusion filled with complexity. i dunno how intense this situation is gonna be, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. where am i going in life? i'm lost. can anyone tell me what i should do? where i should head?
suppression isn't good, harms the heart. my heart has been aching and aching, how on earth did i get myself into this mess? i'm very tired, tired of life, tired of having to make decisions everyday, tired of choosing, just plain tired.

the new gal is still here and i dunno why. though i have nothing against her, she isn't as simple as i think she is. she found my blog though, i must congratulate her on her resourcefulness. i guess that's why people say ignorance is bliss. since you decided to search for my blog yourself, and found it, dun blame me for being honest. this is my blog space, my own space where i am entitled to my own thoughts and feelings about a particular something. if you dun wanna read about yourself on my blog, i suggest you dun even come here. i have a site meter, i know who comes and when they visit and for how long they stay for and so forth. though i can't stop you from visiting my blog, i reckon you'll be happier if you dun read about yourself? spare yourself. no hard feelings though. period.

No comments: