Wedding Ticker

Monday, June 06, 2005

| Better |

ok, so i'm feeling better now and i think i would be free to blog till i drop until i end work today. ha!

so my current template is disgusting right? so unlike me, yours truly right? yah i totally agree man! which is why, after i am done with this post, i will continue my quest for a new blogskin. though i wish i had more time to myself to design and create one that i can call my own.

*sigh* my lady boss took off for home, she looked terrible. she's down with food poisoning. my sympathies to her. and the other colleague of mine, well, some problems with her and her boyfriend i reckon. i dunno, she came in about 2 hours late today, and is going off another 2 hours earlier, all in all? half day leave i figure. which leaves me here, alone, and having to face the fate of leaving even later than expected because some aunties are just so super "gan chiong" about their collagen drink, which by way, are also distributed by my company apart from Fancl. though i must say, i think ours are better. *heh*

and about the weekend that just ended, well, there was a lil pup that dropped by my dear's house. his owners were outta town for pleasure and left their pup with their care for 3 days. he may look cute and be the absolute darling you'll want to cuddle, but trust me, this pup's gotta a fiesty lil temper that you dun wanna go near when he starts to growl. *lolx*
Property of PrincessWylyn
::*aawww* dun you just wish you could cuddle him?::

please do check out his extremely fierce video on my dear's new blog. oh yah, i realised i didn't mention anything about deardear's new blog. he started writing again and oh, i'm SO glad. really. *smilez*

No comments: