Wedding Ticker

Monday, May 23, 2005

| Relinquish |

i have a sudden urge to blog now.

but when i see the blogger's screen, i'm lost for words.

despite me feeling unwell, i had a lovely weekend with my dear boy. *smilez*

went to his friend's birthday party on saturday which i thought was good catch-up for him. i enjoyed myself, though i wasn't sure if i would before i made the decision to turn up. it was nice seeing familiar faces around, some of which i knew.


[insert name] was there. i guess she was part of the reason why i wasn't sure if i wanted to be there. wasn't sure what to expect from it, wasn't sure what would happen. i guess part of me wished for peace and an absolution to that incident. but that wasn't to be.
she looked happy with her new bunch of friends, and i'm happy for her. total ignorance was what i got, ha! why did i even hope she would come talk to me?
just read her blog actually, i believe the person she talked about was me. haha now yours truly is doing self-confession, well heck it, i just wanna be [ME]. and after this post, there would be nothing else i ever write about her.
"rude" was her description of me, yah perhaps. and gossiping, didn't you join in? don't you do it now as well? don't talk like as if you're a saint. we're all imperfect people in an imperfect world trying to live a perfect life. i'm only human. they say time will heal, i guess not. and even if it does, memories linger. pointless in my opinion.


there was once i worried about you.
there was once i cared about you.
there was once your friendship meant alot to me.
now, i will still wish you well and hope you find true happiness.

i gave that friendship up a long time ago, from the time she accused me, and even after knowing the truth she still doubted me. i should just forget about it. why befriend someone who doubts you, and has little or no trust in you? it ain't worth it. definitely not.
and therefore, i close this chapter of my life and relinquish all ties with [insert name].

and now for the happier stuff. i got 2 pics at the party on saturday! well, at least i have 2 outta the entire time i was there catching up? *shrugz* oh whatever.

Property of PrincessWylyn
::the missing guy, yang replaced by another fellow tp BIT student? ha! from left to right, zhongli, my boy, robbie and oops, i dun think i got his name!::
Property of PrincessWylyn
::the bunch of us, marketing students::

No comments: