Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

| Kittens |

was on my way for driving lesson today when i saw a little baby kitten by the side of the bus stop. it was SO adorable!!!
kittens, like any other young cubs are very trusting. i fear that their innocence and trust for humans and the environment will take advantage of them. the little baby kitten was very playful and very small in size, it was also hungry and was licking the cement floor, oh the poor thing! if only i had more time, i would have ran across to the coffee-shop to get some food to fill its tummy.
its my prayer that humans would have a heart and not abuse helpless animals like them.
i pray that some kind souls would take them in, and care for them as if their own children.
-------------------------
guess what? i made it for my advance theory test! three cheers for me? i freaked out when i saw the envelope lying on my table when i got home last night. didn't dare open, and nobody was willing to open it for me, so i had to pluck all the courage that i had, and slowly opened it myself. *drum roll* i made it i made it!!! no more stupid blue book!!!! *lalalalalala*
but i must praise Big Papa for His grace. the results go to Him!

No comments: