Wedding Ticker

Monday, April 18, 2005

| Hormones Stabilised |

honestly, i'm getting quite bored thinking of a blog title everytime i need to let out some frustrations. so in the meanwhile, it shall be some unrelated crap.

my lil sister-in-law has started a blog on her own. my oh my, kids these days, really high-tech huh? or am i simply just getting old?

last weekend was so lovely, loved every minute of it even though i turned nasty to my darling at certain points in time. due mainly to the monster called PMS. *shrugz*

its a luxury being able to cramp at home i tell you. its been months since i last had the comfort of my bed. totally appreciative of my little pillows and bolsters, teddy bears and even my warm comforter.

bosses are outta town for the entire week, until friday afternoon that it. meanwhile, its freedom to the ears and eyes for me even though i'll still be confined to this area in their absence.

biscuit finally got her wish and was let off from duty as of last friday. as for me, i'll see how long i can hang on in this place.

my dearest got me a surprise - a bottle full of carefully hand-picked seashells.
Property of PrincessWylyn
::so sweet, i almost melted at the sign of his gesture::

friday night, we went for dinner at the beach, and took a slow walk through what we call "twlight zone" and finally reached the resort where we realised how long we had taken because most of the shops were already closed.
that walk made me reminisce and appreciate everything that i am today. from the time of our very first date until today, it made me hold dearie even tighter and closer to me. the love of my life, my family, and the honour of knowing my Big Daddy, i felt warmth.

did some retail therapy on saturday AGAIN. wonder when will i ever stop??? i need to save money for my aussie trip, which by the way, is confirmed. will be leaving in mid-july, for about a week. i know i'll miss my baby loads, but i need to get outta of this place for awhile or i'll go crazy! maybe i'd previously been too pampered by my parents leaving the country at least once annually. but at least this time round, i'll be paying most of the stuff myself, so i guess its fine?

my advanced theory test is this thursday. my first prac lesson will be this wednesday. and i'm FREAKING out! *screaming*

and i'm heading for home now. *yay*

p.s shhhhh...just between us huh? *tongue sticking out*

No comments: