Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

| Thankful |

i'm thankful for some people who still believe in me.
i'm thankful that their trust in me didn't waver.
i'm thankful for some people who still love me as a person.
i'm thankful for relationships and friendships still standing strong after this incident, it shows me who are true friends and who are not.
i'm thankful for deardear's support and understanding, it shows me how much i mean to him.
what's past is past. i hope whoever wrote nasty horrible stuff about me would take it out and quit spoiling my reputation. i hope you would honour your words.

that aside, i've decided against closing my blog. like what hongda said, why should i let some immature brat spoil my reputation and then close my blog? i have a gift for writing. *winkz*
i would have posted loads of pics if this incident didn't happen. i should take things easy and let the past go, or i'll grow old very fast. *lolz*
Property of PrincessWylyn
::the bunch of dear's bunkmates::
Property of PrincessWylyn
::my cute baby with his favourite bag he says::
Property of PrincessWylyn
::the bunch of them fooling around their toys::
Property of PrincessWylyn
::my baby's favourite gun::
Property of PrincessWylyn
::out @ Chervon::
Property of PrincessWylyn
::his best friend in camp i think , Lawerence::

No comments: